Predrinks: as a fresher, being able to strike the perfect balance between songs that everyone knows and songs that will keep the room buzzing whilst still retaining your cool is an endless first semester battle.
It is that very reason SZAJNA has laid down this mix – so you don’t have to worry about people judging you on your music taste. We’ve also included Ring of Fire rules, you can thank us later.
The mix: features a load of certified bangerz from new and old artists, ranging from M People (trust us on this) to Theo Parrish to Ejeca there is something for everyone.
1. Incognito – Always There (David Morales Remix)
2. Late Night Tuff Guy – Glow
3. Jomanda – Somebody To Love (Hurley House Mix)
4. Kariya – Let Me Love You Tonight (TV & Fingerman Re-Edit)
5. Patrice Rushen – Forget Me Nots (SZAJNA Re-Edit)
6. M People – Moving On Up
7. Daddy’s Favorite – I Feel Good Thing For You
8. Madison Avenue – Don’t Call Me Baby (12″ Mix)
9. David Morales – Needin’ U
10. Ejeca – Contemplation
11. Theo Parrish – Footwork
12. Seven Davis Jr. – Breaker
13. Jaydee – Plastic Dreams
14. Samuel Deep – Djoembat
15. Gat Decor – Passion
‘Moderate Stimulation’ (Generic Greeting)
Available for full free download here.
‘The World Is Mental Mate’ (Forthcoming Generic Greeting)
Upcoming events over Freshers’ week(s):
Pangaea Festival – 20th September,
Electrofest @ Antwerp Mansion – 24th September
Generic Greeting @ Font (Oxford Road) – 25th September